wedding sarees in jaipur
The Best places to buy wedding sarees in jaipur.
wedding sarees in Jaipur – the city beautiful is one of the most renowned tourist destinations of India. Popular for its ancient architecture and contemporary attitude, this city adapts itself to each and everyone. The pretty Mahals with picturesque views leaves the tourists in awe. Besides these appealing views, Jaipur is a hub of crafts and textiles. In fact, many crafts such as Bandhani, Jaipuri Rajais, Lehriya, Jewellery making and a lot of marble items are said to be invented in the city.
Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Sarees (Makers),
53a, North Usman Road, (Near New GRT Gold house),
T.Nagar, chennai, Tamil Nadu,
If you are planning your wedding in Jaipur, you should know that besides the exotic locations that Jaipur or has, it has some gorgeous locations which have ideal outfits for the would be brides. The intricacy and uniqueness in designs are worth being commended for. So if you are in the city, then you are in for some visually alluring colors with detailed embroideries that are sure to make you stand out.
Though there are innumerable showrooms for bridal wear in Jaipur, we will provide you with a list of places that you cannot turn your eye away from. Just like the rich culture and heritage of Jaipur, These showrooms will provide you with outfits for all your ceremonies that are rich in color and their work. So be in for a visual treat on your big day! click here for https://kanjivaramsilks.com/wedding-sarees-online
- Kishori Sarees – One of the most preferred stores in Rajasthan, Kishori Sarees was established in 1984. It has rejuvenating collections of ethnic wear that still continues to win hearts of Indian as well as foreign customers. Kishori sarees continues to set trends and brings excellent craftsmanship to their textiles. Their collections are just beautiful and pay great attention to detail to maximize customer satisfaction. You can find Zardozi, Gotapatti and a lot of variety in Bandhni for bridal wear. The company today has various connections throughout the world.
- Zari – If you are looking for something that is completely handmade and out of the box, Zari is your go to place. This shop captures the traditions and cultural heritage of Jaipur with the vibrancy that the city holds, in their couture. So if you are a bride seeking a royal legacy in her outfit for the wedding day, Zari has amazing works of art in Zardozi, Zari, Gota Patti, Bandhej and beautiful embroideries.
- Rana– From pre-wedding ceremonies to post wedding ceremonies, Ranas has all the attires you would need. One of the leading places for bridal wear, Ranas makes sure that they display the best of their work to the Brides to be. Their luxurious patterns and motifs account for the best outfits that brides can wear on D-day. Now, with increased demand, they have stepped into newer ideas for more outfits.
- Pratap Sons– Established in the year 1954, Pratap Sons have been serving the city of Jaipur in ethnic outfits for almost three generations. Their dedication to their work is highly commendable and with their outfits, the brides tend to shine with confidence and beauty and hence look nothing less than a diva. Their continuing work with this exquisite art can be seen in the gorgeous collections they come out with. These collections are so dynamic and ethnic, that you’re sure to not miss out on it.
- Saffron by Nidhi Tholia– A bride on her wedding day wants to look unique, comfortable and yet carry the traditional look that they have been seeing for generations in their family. Nidhi Tholia blends futuristic contemporary designs in traditional silhouettes and vice versa. This makes the bride modern while keeping in touch with her roots. So if you want to never go wrong, shop at her store for your Big Day.
- Vasani – Did you ever think what your wedding outfit would be like? If you could wear a piece of art, especially crafted for you who are delicately and profoundly worked on by the best craftsmen of India, how chic would that be! Well, Vasani is your dreams come true as they fuse contemporary with traditional ethnicity just for you. Their collections are so soothing yet so sophisticated that one can just feel as if the attire has been personally crafted for them.
- Vandana Creations– If yours is a big fat Indian Wedding, Vandana creations carries an assortment or sarees and lehnga sarees where everyone can find something or the other for them. Their gorgeous Designer wear will leave you in awe as it will make your wedding ensemble, one of a kind. All kinds of colors are available here with intricate embroideries that speak for the entire outfit. So, visit Vandana creations for all the outfits you’ve been looking for. It’s your one stop shop.
- Aari Tari – This showroom is a sister brand of Ganpati Exclusive Designer Saree Pvt. Ltd. It is one of their latest brands specially launched to enhance their saree couture. They have an exclusive line of Jaipuri Bandhej and Lehriya for bridal wear. So if you want to dress traditionally in Jaipuri style, Aari Tari is your place. They have the most gorgeous collection of sarees that will add to your trousseau and passed on from one generation to another.
- Roop Sagar Sarees – Situated in one of the most popular markets of Jaipur, Roop Sagar Sarees started over 25 years ago. A place for the Indian woman and dedicated to the likes of her, this place holds exclusive crafts from all over the India. Zardozi, Bandhani and all kinds of ethnic wear, one can choose from these to look one of a kind at their wedding.
With Jaipur being so famous as the destination wedding spot, One can expect amazingly beautiful locations, but the craft is on another level here. Your bridal outfits will be out of the world if bought from any of the places mentioned above. All ensembles hold a character in them for every occasion, so choose yours carefully. Be the modern bride with ethnic roots and choose from the best ensembles out there.